• We care for cats who require medication and will administer according to veterinary instructions.
• We provide a top quality, vet recommended dry food, Royal Canin plus a variety of wet/raw foods. However, should your cat have special dietry needs please let us know and bring this food along with you.
COMFORT & WARMTH:
• Heat pads are available for elderly cats
• Fleecy cushions are provided in each sleep unit, you are welcome to bring a favourite blanket, soft bed (washable), or toy.
CHAUFFUER (Mrs Peake):
• Available by prior arrangement to pickup/deliver if required, cost will depend on mileage.
• Airport pickup or deliver ($35)
• Happy to provide on request, providing the subject sits still enough for his or her photo to be taken!
• If you are in the midst of moving homes, travelling overseas for a longer period or whatever your situation, please call us to discuss the best care for your cat during this time. Reduced rates may apply depending on length of stay.
• We work in with Town & Country Vets at Drury should we deem it necessary to seek medical advice/attention. We will at all times endeavour to contact you first.